Book The Nature of Play
A beautiful book by Fanny & Alexander. Suggesting an antidote to our era of ever-present screens and passive play, our new book, The Nature of Play, offers simple, seasonal activities encouraging children (and the adults who love them) to play with and among nature – whether they live among skyscrapers or fields.
In these 44 seasonal activities, banish boredom by:
- Learning how to find your way using nature’s signs
- Making a fire – and then cooking delicious food over it
- Going stargazing and spotting constellations
- Creating a beautiful mobile to celebrate the seasons
- Hosting a special summertime party
- Tuning up your bike
We’ve got all the inspiration you need to explore, discover, learn and make incredible new things, wherever you live and whatever your experience, using only a few materials and your own imagination and ingenuity – all year long.
In the same category